Translate

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Addendum

I must apologize for my lack of editing before I post my posts.  I try to go back and clean things up, so to speak.  So if you are a bit of a grammar police, check back later when the wording and spelling is just a bit more readable.  
On another subject, I will be preaching an unprecedented six times this month and intend to more carefully form my sermon to address the specific audience who will hear me when I preach for the Wednesday Eucharist on the 27th of January.  Our Wednesday Eucharists, for the most part, follow the previous Sunday's lessons.
Thank you for your readership.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be very thankful if you continue with quality what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!photo.net
intensedebate.com
bookcrossing.com
streetfire.net
sbnation.com

The None Zone said...

Thank you so much for the complement. Annette